british expatriates in the usa


QROPS in the USA 2016

No Comments

Transferring a UK Pension to the USA QROPS in the USA – When moving to the USA, most British expats should be aware that they cannot transfer their UK pension into a 401k or Roth IRA, but they can move their pension to a QROPS in Malta or Hong Kong or leave their pension in

Read More