“Get Access to Your Pension at Age 50”
Are You a British Expat or Receiving a UK Pension?
Transfer your pension offshore today before HMRC closes the door and receive the following benefits
- Avoid death tax of 55%
- Avoid UK income taxes of up to 45%
- Get 30% cash lump sum on transfer (higher than in the UK)
- Avoid CGT and IHT on your pension assets
- Transfer to currency of your choice: GBP, USD, EUR, etc.
- Choose from the top investment managers in the world
- Choose the mutual funds, ETFs, bank notes, bond funds, etc.
Please enter your email below for a free pension transfer analysis
- You can only access your pension at 50 if you have already lived offshore for 5 years, otherwise you have to wait until you are 55.
- You can only receive the benefits if you have been offshore for 5 years, otherwise your pension falls under UK rules.
- You can take up to 150% of GAD rules as an annual pension income in drawdown at the moment
Your total tax bill on the balance of your pension money amounts to around 26% on a £100k pension pot if you leave your pension in the UK. This figure rises to 41% on a £500k pension pot.
Are you claiming a UK pension from overseas? Find out more about how to avoid UK taxes.
Please ask us for a free pension transfer analysis today and start saving.